4201 Coldwater RoadGet Directions
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46805
SundayClick here for holiday hours
Upcoming Sales & Events
$12.99 and Under, Entire Store
12/11/2014 - 12/25/2014
ADT Home Security – Have a SAFE and HAPPY HOLIDAY!All Sales
11/20/2014 - 12/24/2014
Date Posted: 11/10/2014
Must be available Friday, Saturday, and Sundays. Strong customer service and productivity skills. Apply online at childrensplace.com.
Energetic and friendly individuals needed to provide outstanding service in a retail customer service position for the holidays. The Guest Services Team provides roaming assistance to guests of the mall by answering questions, selling gift cards and signing up guests for the mall loyalty club. Because this position works directly with shoppers, candidates must be outgoing and approachable. The ideal candidate will have strong organization and communication skills, and be able to multi-task. Professional appearance and demeanor are a must.
We are looking for people who:
• Take great pride in offering helpful, friendly service at all times.
• Are able to work in a fast-paced environment, accommodating and communicating to a broad range of clientele with varied needs.
• Can serve as an informational resource for the retail location.
• Are comfortable approaching shoppers to offer services.
• Are proactive, approachable and solution focused.
• Are punctual and dependable.
• Have proficiency on basic Microsoft Office applications, iOS (iPad) and Internet.
• Have flexible schedules and the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Are able to navigate the mall for up to 8 hours, and lift and carry up to 15 pounds.
• Have previous supervisory experience (preferred for Leads).
Guest Services Leads will average 38-40 hours per week. Guest Services Hosts will average 20-32 hours per week. Pay rate for these positions is $12-14 per hour. Training begins in mid-November and work goes from Black Friday through the holiday season.
Whether you are on your way to college or retirement -- or somewhere in between -- we invite you to become a part of our team!
If interested, please email your resume, and reference "Holiday Team – Glenbrook" in the subject line of your email.
Date Posted: 11/24/2014
Key holder, open, close, check in shipments, markdowns, customer service.
No phone calls. Apply in person.
Date Posted: 11/17/2014
TGI Friday's will be opening soon and we are hiring for ALL positions! You can apply online at Fridays.com or we are having a series of open house interviews by the food court.
They will be held:
Monday, 11/17 from 10 am to 2 pm
Tuesday, 11/18 from 4 pm to 6 pm
Wednesday, 11/19 from 10 am to 2 pm
Date Posted: 10/28/2014
As a full-time Assistant Store Sales Manager, you will assist the Store Sales Manager in leading and coaching to drive sales that meet and exceed store sales metrics through staffing, training, and developing your team.
- Sales and Results Driven
- Leadership and Team Development
- Customer Focus
- You must be strong in coaching/leadership, customer service, selling, organizational and communication skills
- 6 months to 1 year of store management experience required
- High School degree or GED equivalent (college degree a plus)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
How to apply:
- Complete an application at https://info.vanityshops.com/jobapp/stores.aspx - or -
- Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - or -
- Stop in to a Vanity store near you